- There was an error sending a request to join group.Thanks, your join request has been sent to the Group admins.An unknown error occured. Please try again.Thanks, your report has been sent to Tagged Safety.
- Join GroupJoining...Group Joined!
- Report Abuse
- Join GroupJoining...
Music is a common denominator of everyone. Have you EVER met someone who didn't like music? Music is so powerful that it has the ability to lift people up from a negative place when nothing else could. There have been MANY times where I couldn't get my mind from dwelling on a negative experience. But the moment I get under my headphones and turn on my favorite song, I'm immediately taken to a different place. I've been in the music business professionally as an artist & producer for over 20 years so I primarily associate with people in music. The one topic that is common in my conversations is about the effect music has had on their lives and the lives of those around them. It's a popular topic because when you make music or play in a live setting, you literally see the impact it has on people. THIS is the reason I started this group. So please, share with us all the ways that music has impacted your life.
|Topic||Posts||Last Post||Started by|
Sticky: Do you know how to play or sing?
Do you know how to play or sing? Please tell us abou…
|2||Need a gas&skittles plug||Jamie Richards|
Sticky: What type or style of music are you listening to right now?
Tell us what's in your CD player in the car. Or loade…
|3||Greg DDJ59||Jamie Richards|
Sticky: Share your music!
I have samples of all 4 of my albums on SoundCloud. …
|2||Greg DDJ59||Jamie Richards|
Group Member Levels
- Creator Created this group
- Admin Admins this group
- Master 1,000 Posts and 1,000 Likes
- Advanced 250 Posts and 250 Likes
- Intermediate 100 Posts and 100 Likes
- Beginner 10 Posts and 10 Likes
- Newbie 0 Posts and 0 Likes