- There was an error sending a request to join group.Thanks, your join request has been sent to the Group admins.An unknown error occured. Please try again.Thanks, your report has been sent to Tagged Safety.
The battle between former Army reservist Lynndie England and her biographer is heating up. In a response to her lawsuit over copyright and financial issues, Virginia writer Gary Winkler says her handlers should create a Web site to promote her as a celebrity instead of using the site intended for the book.
|Topic||Posts||Last Post||Started by|
A US court has given approval for a lawsuit to proceed from…
The sergeant looked at a new draught of MPs, all women. "No…
A secret Iraqi government prison, where detainees were subj…
The ignorant arrogance of the US forces in action in Iraq a…
We know that more than a million Iraqis died, 4.5 million d…
Group Member Levels
- Creator Created this group
- Admin Admins this group
- Master 1,000 Posts and 1,000 Likes
- Advanced 250 Posts and 250 Likes
- Intermediate 100 Posts and 100 Likes
- Beginner 10 Posts and 10 Likes
- Newbie 0 Posts and 0 Likes