- There was an error sending a request to join group.Thanks, your join request has been sent to the Group admins.An unknown error occured. Please try again.Thanks, your report has been sent to Tagged Safety.
- Join GroupJoining...Group Joined!
- Report Abuse
- Join GroupJoining...
The battle between former Army reservist Lynndie England and her biographer is heating up. In a response to her lawsuit over copyright and financial issues, Virginia writer Gary Winkler says her handlers should create a Web site to promote her as a celebrity instead of using the site intended for the book.
Culture and Community - Asia - By Location
|Topic||Posts||Last Post||Started by|
A US court has given approval for a lawsuit to proceed from…
The sergeant looked at a new draught of MPs, all women. "No…
A secret Iraqi government prison, where detainees were subj…
The ignorant arrogance of the US forces in action in Iraq a…
We know that more than a million Iraqis died, 4.5 million d…
Group Member Levels
- Creator Created this group
- Admin Admins this group
- Master 1,000 Posts and 1,000 Likes
- Advanced 250 Posts and 250 Likes
- Intermediate 100 Posts and 100 Likes
- Beginner 10 Posts and 10 Likes
- Newbie 0 Posts and 0 Likes