- There was an error sending a request to join group.Thanks, your join request has been sent to the Group admins.An unknown error occured. Please try again.Thanks, your report has been sent to Tagged Safety.
Sunuwar or Sunwar (Sunuwari; autonym: Kõits) The Kiranti-Kõits are one of the Mongoloid tribes (anthropologically: Mongoloid stock) who number 95,254. The term ‘Kõits’ is also the name of the mother tongue. Other terms like Mukhiya or Mukhia are exonyms of the tribe. There is another common teasing name (mainly given by outsiders) of the tribe coined from the Sunuwar language itself, e.g. Maaraapaache (lexically maar ‘what’ and patsaa ‘to do’, from when the speakers ask themselves maar patsaa? at the time of trouble). Sunuwars have their distinct language, religion, culture and social customs. They inhabit the eastern hills of Nepal. They are autochthonous to the Molung Khola, khijee, Likhu Khola and Khimti Khola .
Group Member Levels
- Creator Created this group
- Admin Admins this group
- Master 1,000 Posts and 1,000 Likes
- Advanced 250 Posts and 250 Likes
- Intermediate 100 Posts and 100 Likes
- Beginner 10 Posts and 10 Likes
- Newbie 0 Posts and 0 Likes