Coffs Harbour Motorsport Officials
- There was an error sending a request to join group.Thanks, your join request has been sent to the Group admins.An unknown error occured. Please try again.Thanks, your report has been sent to Tagged Safety.
Hello & Welcome to Coffs Harbour Motorsport Officials Tagged Group! Without Officials motor racing wouldn't happen we are a main part of Motorsports throughout Australia we do not get paid to work at all events we do it for the love of the sport! We sub contract for Coffs Kart Racing Club therefore each official gets paid $60 per day Becoming a motorsport official is the best way of getting close to the action without being in the driver’s seat. Officials are a vital part of motorsport and without them the sport could not function. Officials ensure that events are conducted safely, fairly and that the rules and regulations are upheld. Every motorsport event requires a number of officials with various skills to perform a wide range of tasks. If you are someone who loves motorsport & wish to become an official you can apply here https://motorsport.org.au/membership/officials/signup/terms-and-conditions & Register to become an Australian Motorsport Official.
Group Member Levels
- Creator Created this group
- Admin Admins this group
- Master 1,000 Posts and 1,000 Likes
- Advanced 250 Posts and 250 Likes
- Intermediate 100 Posts and 100 Likes
- Beginner 10 Posts and 10 Likes
- Newbie 0 Posts and 0 Likes