- There was an error sending a request to join group.Thanks, your join request has been sent to the Group admins.An unknown error occured. Please try again.Thanks, your report has been sent to Tagged Safety.
- Join GroupJoining...Group Joined!
- Report Abuse
- Join GroupJoining...
Pokhara spans 8 km from north to south and 6 km from east to west but, unlike Kathmandu, it is quite loosely built up and still has much green space. The valley is approximately divided into four to five parts by the rivers Seti, Bijayapur, Bagadi and Fusre. The Seti Gandaki flowing through the city from north to south divides the city roughly in two halves with the down-town area of Chipledunga in the middle, the old town centre of Bagar in the north and the tourist district of Lakeside (Baidam) in the south all lying on the western side of the river. The floor of the valley is so plain which seems to be like Terai with little slanting towards east and south. The valley is surrounded by the hills from which almost all the valley can be seen. The gorge through which the river flows is crossed at five points, the major ones are (from north to south): K.I. Singh Pul, Mahendra Pul and Prithvi Highway Pul. The eastern side of town is mainly residential.
Culture and Community - Asia - By Location
|Topic||Posts||Last Post||Started by|
would you please send me a map for your country thanks
|4||Magarji ❤ my owner||DELETED|
hi i am mohamed from egypt
|1||Mohamed A||Mohamed A|
Group Member Levels
- Creator Created this group
- Admin Admins this group
- Master 1,000 Posts and 1,000 Likes
- Advanced 250 Posts and 250 Likes
- Intermediate 100 Posts and 100 Likes
- Beginner 10 Posts and 10 Likes
- Newbie 0 Posts and 0 Likes