Cross Stitch Works
- There was an error sending a request to join group.Thanks, your join request has been sent to the Group admins.An unknown error occured. Please try again.Thanks, your report has been sent to Tagged Safety.
Cross-stitch is a craft originated in Europe, was originally popular in the palace, and then was brought to private. Widely popular in Europe and the United States and other countries and regions in Asia. Over time, they form their own style, no matter embroidery threads, fabrics or colors of material, all is uniquely.
Group Member Levels
- Creator Created this group
- Admin Admins this group
- Master 1,000 Posts and 1,000 Likes
- Advanced 250 Posts and 250 Likes
- Intermediate 100 Posts and 100 Likes
- Beginner 10 Posts and 10 Likes
- Newbie 0 Posts and 0 Likes