Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome
- There was an error sending a request to join group.Thanks, your join request has been sent to the Group admins.An unknown error occured. Please try again.Thanks, your report has been sent to Tagged Safety.
This forum is an information source and a friendly support group for people who have Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome or for anyone who's lives are touched by it. It is sometimes referred to as APS, APLS, or APLA and is known as Hughes Syndrome or "Sticky Blood" in the UK. APS is associated with recurrent clotting events including premature stroke, repeated miscarriages, phlebitis, venous thrombosis and pulmonary thromboembolism. If this disease touches your life in some way, please feel free to join in our discussions! :) We're glad to have you visit! What is APS? APS is an abbreviation for Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome.
Group Member Levels
- Creator Created this group
- Admin Admins this group
- Master 1,000 Posts and 1,000 Likes
- Advanced 250 Posts and 250 Likes
- Intermediate 100 Posts and 100 Likes
- Beginner 10 Posts and 10 Likes
- Newbie 0 Posts and 0 Likes