- There was an error sending a request to join group.Thanks, your join request has been sent to the Group admins.An unknown error occured. Please try again.Thanks, your report has been sent to Tagged Safety.
- Join GroupJoining...Group Joined!
- Report Abuse
- Join GroupJoining...
Morocco is famous worldwide because of its varied cuisine. This reputation’s bequeathed by their influence on European cuisine, including the Arabic and the Berber ones. Specifically, the Moroccan cuisine is based on natural sources, since they use natural oils like olive oil or argan oil, which are not common in other regions, but also includes the use of spices such as ginger, saffron, cumin, paprika, cinnamon and white pepper. The Moroccan gastronomy attaches great importance to using herbs in their meals like the garlic, the parsley, the onion, the mint, the marjoram, the coriander foliate, the basil, the dry grass and the za'atar in the stifle party or on display. It also includes lamb, chicken, beef, camel and goat meat among others. Fish, with its great variety has an important place in Moroccan dishes, giving them the ability to create amazing meals of variety.
Interests and Hobbies - Food - Cooking
|Topic||Posts||Last Post||Started by|
Sticky: Add my blogg
|1||Om K||Om K|
Welcome to our group. Soon we will start posting recipes ( …
|2||KIM AND SOUMA MOROCCAN BEAUTY||** Soumia ** Thanks my owner|
I hope this isn't too difficult to prepare and make …
|3||** Soumia ** Thanks my owner||KIM AND SOUMA MOROCCAN BEAUTY|
We'd like to hear from you. As we post recipes please let u…
|1||KIM AND SOUMA MOROCCAN BEAUTY||KIM AND SOUMA MOROCCAN BEAUTY|
Soon we will start posting Moroccan recipes.
|1||** Soumia ** Thanks my owner||** Soumia ** Thanks my owner|
Group Member Levels
- Creator Created this group
- Admin Admins this group
- Master 1,000 Posts and 1,000 Likes
- Advanced 250 Posts and 250 Likes
- Intermediate 100 Posts and 100 Likes
- Beginner 10 Posts and 10 Likes
- Newbie 0 Posts and 0 Likes